You want to know why as a Business User, you are not able to find the navigation for specific Characteristics in reports.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as a Business User.
- Open the respective report from the Report List of the assigned work center.
- Click on one of the characteristic values.
For some characteristics, you will not get any navigation targets.
1. When the Business User is not authorized/assigned to see the target UI, say for example - Opportunities Work Center, no navigation target will be listed.
The authorization could be missing for one of the following reasons:
- The report is assigned to some work centers (or business roles) that the user is not assigned to.
- The report is not assigned at all.
- C4C only: The assignment of reports to business roles was enabled in the system but the report was not yet assigned to a role. If such an assignment was enabled in the Business Configuration, it is mandatory that reports are assigned to business roles to be accessible for end users
2. In some cases, we have not provided report navigation to target UI for few characteristics
- The key user has to perform the appropriate work center assignments for the business user. Alternatively, the report has to be assigned to the appropriate work centers (or business roles).
- In other case where we have not provided navigation, we can not enable/provide it by standard means, please raise this as new requirement in influence forum.
Berichtsnavigation, keine Navigationsziele, no navigation targets available , KBA , report navigation , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To