You created a report (Report-Table/ Ad Hoc, Dashboard Tile or Report - Canvas / ORD) based on the Recruiting V2 Secured domain.
When you run the report with a specific user you notice that no data is returned although the user as regular access to the report domain.
- SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Ad Hoc / Report - Table
- Dashboards /Tiles
- ORD / Report - Canvas - Detailed Reporting Live Data
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Select Analytics > Reporting > Ad Hoc reports
- Create an Ad Hoc report based on the Recruiting V2 Secured domain
- For this example, Requisitions is set to Detailed Requisition Filters
- Run/Preview the report with the user XYZ
- The report will not return any data
- When you check, for the User XYZ, Report and Recruiting Permissions via Admin Tools > Manage Role Permission you verify that the Detailed Requisition Reporting Privileges is granted.
The system behaviour is as designed.
In this case, the reason you don’t see data for the user XYZ is because although the overall permission was granted to the User role, for the Detailed Requisition Reporting Privileges, the option in the filter area for Department, Division, Location etc, was left to none.
This would be the same as no permission and consequently no data would be shown in any report based on the Recruiting V2 Secured domain which uses Requisitions option that forces the user to refine Criteria and select their relationship to the data they want to return.
The respective requisition reporting privileges can be granted as following:
1. Go to Admin Center > Recruiting
2. Select Detailed Requisition Reporting Privileges.
3. Search for the affected user
4. If Permission for the enabled Recruiting Security field, e.g. Job Req ID, is set to 'None', consider setting this to either "All" or specific Req IDs as necessary.
missing data, recruiting v2 secured, no data ad hoc, report - table recruiting, detailed reporting priviliges, requisition privileges, dashboards, tiles , KBA , recruiting v2 secured , detailed requisition reporting privilege , recruiting v2 dashboard , dashboards , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem