- After upgrading to EHP7, maintaining vendor purchase org. data results in update termination.
- The problem has been located to program SAPMF02K, include MF02KFL0, form LFM1_LESEN. Here, the notfound-status (rc = 4) is reset to 0 by the code starting in line 565. This results in the program thinking that a non-existing record exist and tries to update it.
- Error message: F2 165 " Vendor xxxxxxxx has not been created for purchase organization YYYY "
- Error details: Class F2 Numbers 803, System error in table LFM1, account xxxxxx when updating
- Vendor Master Data (LO-MD-BP-VM)
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MK01, MK02, XK01, XK02, upgrade, EHP7. Purchasing, vendor master, Lieferantstamm, Expressdokument, Einkaufsdaten, F2803, F2 803, LFM1_LESEN, EKORG, VENDOR_UPDATE, Erweiterung, Verbuchungsabbruch, "Systemfehler beim Update in Tabelle LFM1", LF02KU01, LFM1, update, Einkaufsorganization, Kreditor , KBA , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.