This article provides information about the opt-in feature to generate a PGP encryption in SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Below are the supported actions by SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support.
- Generate a PGP key in Onboarding
- Upload a customer public key in Onboarding
- Configuration of encryption and decryption for import and export jobs in Onboarding is out of scope for SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support. See KBA 2686325.
- Onboarding PGP key uses two algorithms: RSA and DSA.
For Implementation Partners/Consultants
See SAP SuccessFactors Implementation Guide: How to Create PGP-Encrypted Files for complete details to turn on file encryption and decryption.
- SAP SuccessFactors
- opt-in, optin, SCR
- back-end, backend, provisioning, superadmin, super admin
- Bizx to Onboarding
- Onboarding Integration
- Foundation Import
- SAP Professional Services
- Implementation Partners
- Is Decryption Enabled