- Why is the permission for Planning available in one instance and unavailable in the other under Proxy Management page?
- What is the purpose of the Planning permission in Proxy Management?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center --> Proxy Management
- Under Grant Proxy Rights: Grant rights to the following modules/tabs - You will see different modules available for granting proxy rights
- The screenshot below is from one of the instance that does not have permission for Planning
4. Below is another screenshot from a different instance that has the Planning permission available under Proxy Management
Customers have different modules enabled on different instances for ex: test instance will have more/less modules enabled when compared to production instance.Therefore you will see more modules available for access in one in comparison to the other instance. The permission to grant proxy access to Planning corresponds to the WFA/WFP module in Analytics. If your SuccessFactors instance has the WFA/WFP module enabled, only then you will see the Planning option available in the Proxy Management page for granting proxy access.
If you would like to have the WFA/WFP module enabled on your SuccessFactors instance, kindly raise a support ticket and our agents will be able to assist you further.
Help portal guide: Setting Up and Managing Proxy Access
WFA/WFP, Work Force Analytics and Planning, module, proxy, proxy rights , KBA , wfa/wfp, planning, analytics , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , LOD-SF-WFA-WP , Workforce Planning , Problem