You get an error message Invalid decimal format <ab,c> for field standardWeeklyHours
Successfactors Cloud HCM: EC MDF Object
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Successfactors Instance.
- Go to Admin Center view.
- Go to Employee Files.
- Go to Manage Data.
- Select Legal Entity from the drop down Create New.
- Enter the relevant data one by one.
- For the field Standard Weekly Hours; enter the format <ab,c>.
- Enter the respective Country.
- You will get the error pop-up Invalid decimal format <ab,c> for field standardWeeklyHours.
MDF currently does not support localization of decimal fields and does not support decimal separator comma.
This is a Metadata Framework product limitation in the current release of Successfactors Cloud HCM. This feature is currently in the road map and will be included in higher releases. In the current release we need to use <ab.c> format.
Decimal notation is not supporting commas , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , Product Enhancement