- When a column is removed from a parent table and it requires to drop a view, PowerDesigner generates an ALTER VIEW REGENERATE command before the view is created.
- Parent table has a primary index.
- Create a view by joining two tables.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
db2, ibm, db2mvs, view, order, position, after, 789231, CR789231, CR#789231 , KBA , view , generate , alter , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.