Number of work processes are defined by rdisp/wp_no_<wptype> parameter. However, distribution changes during or short after system startup. Depending on the change more or less processes are then available than defined.
- You configure 10 SPO work processes by rdisp/wp_no_spo = 10 parameter.
- After system has restarted, only 5 SPO work processes are available.
Following entries appear in system log (tr. SM21):
Q1O The configuration of the work processes will be changed
Following information appears in RZ04 -> Instances/Operation modes button:
Total no. work processes has changed, check WP allocation
Following entries appear in dispatcher trace (dev_disp):
***LOG Q1O=> DpWpConf, WP Conf () [dpxxwp.c 2983]
DpWpConf: change wps: DIA 55->48(incl. STANDBY), VB 5->10, ENQ 1->1, BTC 10->10, SPO 10->5 VB2 3->10 STANDBY 0->1 DYN 5->5
Parameter value of rdisp/wp_no_spo according to RZ11:
Work process distribution according to SM50:
|Spool||5 / 5 (Total/Free)|
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Q10 , rdisp/wp_no_spo , KBA , BC-CCM-CNF-OPM , Operation Modes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.