- User session terminates unexpectedly
- ASE errorlog contains a timeslice or infected with 11 error at address metrics_GetForMDATable
- Stacktrace also contains the following functions:
- ASE can crash when holding Spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN
- Signal 11 hit at ssql_update_metrics
- No system crash, but some processes/transactions hang, force kill does not work on them and only a reboot fixes the issue
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, segfault, stack, CR780611, 780611, CR#780611 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.