- In Webi of HTML mode, input controls do not work correctly when switching tabs in WebI.
- This issue happened after customer had updated system to BI 4.1 SP6 from SP5.
- All WebI reports will remain the same issue.
- This issue did not happen in WebI Rich Client mode.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1 Support Pack (SP) 06
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1 Support Pack (SP) 06 Patch 1
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
Webi, Input control, report input control, document input control, BI, BOE, across report, bobj, , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.