"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- You replicate a master data (business partner, condition, material, etc) or business transaction (sales order etc) from ECC to CRM, and the data is replicated to CRM but sales area data is missing.
- There is Bdoc generated in CRM and the Bdoc is green, however, the sales area data is missing in the Bdoc.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
initial load, reference division, r3as, r3ar2, r3ar3, r3ar4, smw01, bupa_main , KBA , CRM-MD-BP-IF , Data Exchange CRM Online <-> R/3 , CRM-MW-ADP , Middleware Adapter , CRM-MD-CON-IF , Exchange of Condition Records and Customizing Data , CRM-MD-PRO-IF , Data Exchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.