This article is regularly updated with a list of most frequent topics reported to SAP Support under DB Independent Database Interface (BC-DB-DBI component).
- High swaps in observed in transaction ST02;
- SDBI_CLUSTER_CHECK runtime is too slow;
- The buffer synchronization has not been called for XXX seconds;
- SDBI_CLUSTER_CHECK reported erroneous records, what to do?
- Warning "itab_load_cb(): exception DbSqlExcOutOfMemory caught, returning -1" and "db_load_into_buffer(): dbsl_rc = 31" in work processes.
- The specified access type requires the complete primary key. Transaction Canceled.
SAP NetWeaver release-independent
KBA , BC-DB-DBI , DB Independent Database Interface , BC-ABA-LA , Syntax, Compiler, Runtime , BC-ABA , ABAP Runtime Environment - ABAP Language Issues Only , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.