- When importing the basic import file, the "Validate Manager and HR field" option is missing in the Import Employee Data screen;
- Schedule job does not validate manager and HR field while performing import;
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go in Admin Center > Update User Information > Import Employee Data;
- In Select an entity, choose Basic Import > Click on More Options...
- You are unable to find the option Validate Manager and HR field;
For Employee Central enabled instances, the reported field is missing due the feature 'Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Impor' is not enabled in Provisioning.
Engage your Implementation Partner or open an incident under the component LOD-SF-PLT-PRV with the following information:
Request: Please, enable Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import in Provisionig
For Partner and Support Engineer:
- Access Provsioning > Company Settings;
- Search for Enable Effective Dated fields in Basic Import > Enable > Save.
NOTE: This scenario applied if you have Employee Central enabled.
issue to validate Manager, error to find validate Manager, item is missing , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem