- You have a material with no price in the accounting view of the material master.
- You have a price defined in the info record.
- You have the valuation price field set as required in the customizing.
- When you create the requisition in transaction ME51N, you expect that the price comes from the info record. Instead you get the error: ME083 "Enter Valuation Price".
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
EBAN, PREIS, EBAN-PREIS, ME 083, ECC, ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.