When Learning Event is recorded to the users (via Import tool, Learning History connector or manually via Record Learning - Multiple) prior the assignment date, the system aim to keep the item in the Learning Plan and Learning History.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
Record the Learning History using any of the methods mentioned above (We will be using Import Tool).
- Once it succeeds, check in the user profile that it will remain in the Learning Plan, but also will be in the History.
- The item remains in the Learning Plan because no prior assignment date was identified by the system.
- Now we have the item assigned to the user on April 1st.
Completion date will be set for today’s date, submitted and the item will show only in the Learning History, once the assignment date is lower than the completion date.
Since the system recognized that the item assignment date is lower than the item completion date, it will record the Learning Event for that item.
- System will not find any assignment prior the Learning Event recorded during import process.
A new Learning Event needs to be created using any of the methods mentioned above since each Learning Event is a unique record. A second alternative is to use Learning Event Editor tool in order to edit the Learning Event that’s already created.
Learning History, Learning, History , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To