- The EmpWorkPermit OData entity returns incomplete results. OR It does not return complete data.
- It is also observed that varying results are returned when different filters are used along with the query. For eg. "created-on" and "country".
SuccessFactors BizX System
Reproducing the Issue
- Query the SFOData.EmpWorkPermit entity.
- This would return incomplete data.
One of the business keys of the EmpWorkPermit entity are missing and data has not been maintained on UI.
The business key of EmpWorkPermit entity in odata API are:
Our API framework is designed in such a way that, if any one of business key fields are null (data on the SF end), the related records will be removed from OData API response.
In a case, when we have query top=200.
- 200 records will be returned from database table query.
- But all the records with any of business key fields being null (Country/DocumentNumber/DocumentType/UserID) will be removed from OData API response and this would result in less than 200 records from being returned in the OData API response.
Make sure all four business keys mentioned above are present and are not null.
SFOData.EmpWorkPermit, EmpWorkPermit incomplete records, API, OData API , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , Problem