- Users are seeing "You do not have permission to perform any Administrative or Human Resources functions" error when trying to access Picklist Management;
- Lack of permissions error message when trying to access Picklist Management;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to your SAP SuccessFactors instance;
- Ensure that the user have "Picklist Management" permission;
- Go to Admin Tools > Picklist Management
- You will not be permitted to access the tool, receiving the following error:
- "You do not have permission to perform any Administrative or Human Resources functions".
The "Live profile" feature may have been deactivated in provisioning, causing this error.
You need to engage your Implementation Partner to ensure the "Live profile" feature is enabled in PRovisioning.
For the case you do not have a partner, you can engage Cloud Product Support on the component "LOD-SF-PLT-PCK".
For Partners and SAP Cloud Product Support Team:
Go through Provisioning > Company Settings and ensure that the "Live profile" feature is enabled.
Employee Central Master:
Employee Central Position Management:
Manage Pending Hires:
Contingent Workforce Management:
legacy picklist permission, legacy picklist permission, picklist management, live profile , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , Problem