Add and Edit Development Goals in People Profile
Image/Data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems,sample data or demo systems.Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession
b1508: You can now view, add, and edit development goals on the new People Profile. Please note, however, that Development block on People Profile currently displays all development goals created by the user and users cannot specify which development goals to display. You can also attach learning activities to, or remove them from, your development goals.
Currently, you cannot select which goals to display on your profile. You can mark a goal as "public" or "private", and all of your public development goals are visible on your profile to anyone with permission to view your development plan. But you cannot choose to display only some of your public goals.
In the v12 profile, in addition to the public/private setting and the plan-level permissions, you can also select which of your public goals to display on your profile.
Currently, this block does not support field level permissions. Visibility of an entire development plan is still governed by role-based permissions, as is visibility of the People Profile section in which the block appears, but the block does not currently reflect the field-level permissions defined in the template xml.
A new block on the People Profile enables you to view, add, and edit development goals. You can also add or remove learning activities from SuccessFactors Learning. The following image shows an example:
Adding/Editing Development Goals:
- To ADD, select the Add Development Goal Button;
- To Edit, select the pencil (Edit) icon next to the goal to be edited;
- The next screen will show the goal to be created or edited:
- Adding the Development Goal block: Go to Admin Center, Employee Files, Configure People Profile. Choose a desired section, drag and drop the Development Goal block:
- Choose a desired block title, add a description if needed, and Save:
SuccessFactors; People Profile; Employee Profile; Career Development Plan; Development Objectives; Talent Profile; Add Development Goal; , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-SCM-CDP , Career Development & Planning , Product Enhancement