A recruiting user might want to see the interview scores and overdue interview details of the candidates in the Candidate Summary page of a job requisition.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting.
- For any requisition, view the Candidate Summary. In the below screenshot, the Interview Results and Overdue Interviews are not appearing.
- Navigate to Admin Tools -> Manage Recruiting Settings
- Go to the Candidate Summary section.
- There is an option to display the Interview Results and Overdue Interviews in the Candidate Summary page as shown above. Check the option and save.
- These columns are displayed now.
Interview Results, Overdue Interviews , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem