- A translated language has been imported into the Translation Management Tool (TMT) using an XLIFF file (.xlf). An asterisk (*) appears on the tab next to the document's name indicating changes have been made. When saving the document, the asterisk isn't cleared, indicating the document hasn't been saved. This is true: the document has not been saved, and in fact, cannot be saved.
- No error message is presented when reading the file nor when saving the document.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
translation can't cannot can not save won't doesn't asterisk star tmt format xml xlf xliff , KBA , BI-BIP-TMT , Translation management tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.