You requirement is to create a new system. Upon selecting Source Solution Profile ID, you see the message No Records Found.
SAP Business ByDesign, SAP CLoud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Control Center Work Center
- Go to Systems View
- Select the Request Creation button
- Enter the System Type
- Enter the Data Source as Copy of Source System (Copy solution profile)
- Enter Data Source System ID, Solution Profile Source System ID
In the new pop up window for entering the details ,even after you enter the Data Source System ID, the field Source Solution Profile ID shows No Records Found
There are No open Change Projects for the entered Data Source System ID and Solution Profile Source System ID.
- Data Source Option : Copy of Source System (Copy solution profile) should be selected only if you want to have a standalone test system with merge back capabilities to production system or the regular remote test system for remote change projects. For this you need to have an open Change Project (Status of the Change Project should be Started, but not Merged or Closed).
- If you dont intend to have a Merge back System then Data Source Option : Copy of Source System can be Selected , this does not require any Solution Profile.
Solution Profile, Copy Solution Profile, Change project, No records found , KBA , no records found , change project , solution profile , request creation , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To