Field is not available to be added to the page layout.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
We will use Opportunities View and Top Influencer field as example.
- Log into the HTML5 Client.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Select the Opportunities view.
- Open a random opportunity.
- Select the Sales Team facet.
- Click the Adapt button.
- Choose the Edit Page Layout option.
- Select page layout ABC from the drop down list (ABC represents the name of the page layout).
- Hover over a column.
- Click the +(plus) icon.
- Choose the Add fields option.
- In the displayed list the column Top Influencer is missing.
This is expected system behaviour, page layouts was designed to be used to hide elements from Master Layout.
In order to be able to add a field to a page layout it has to be added first to the Master Layout using the Adaptation mode. If you remove the field from Master Layout it will not be available to be added to Page Layout.
Page Layout ; add field , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To