1. You have maintained the logical system mapping during transport in table RSLOGSYSMAP, for example,
2. DTP of datasource pointing to source system SOUCLNT001 is transported from BW Development to Test system, for example, corresponding DTP text (description) is "Your_DS / SOUCLNT001 -> Your_Target ".
3. After it was transported to test system, DTP description isn't changed to "Your_DS / TARCLNT001 -> Your_Target" automatically.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
KBA , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.