- Selecting ASE money type through MS Excel, via MS Query, displays negative numbers incorrectly.
- Negative numbers display ridiculously large, like -82000 as 1234E+15.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0.3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC Driver by Sybase 184.108.40.206 (32-bit in this case)
- Windows 2012, 7 (x64)
- MS Excel 2010, 2013
double, smallmoney, office, ms office, 754157, CR754157, sybdrvodb, sybdrvodb.dll, sybdrvodb64, sybdrvodb64.dll , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.