- An MSA database has repdef with "not replicate" set in (table1, table2, ....).
- The Rep Agent (RA) is still forwarding the table1 transactions to the RS inbound queue.
- This caused it fill up the stable devices and then it filtered them out to the target database. Is this the correct behavior?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 and higher
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.0 and higher
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.0 ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.5 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.6
Multi-Site Availability, filter, disable, , KBA , sp_setreptable