- After setting up a distributed environment with multiple servers with BI Platform and Lumira Server for BIP installed, users are getting refresh failed errors while trying to create new Lumira documents or refresh existing lumira documents
- Creating new lumira documents with the Lumira desktop using Universe Query Panel fail with following error : Error in query panel:Unable to initialize the DSL Service Provider. Ensure that the universe has not been removed, that you have sufficient rights to access it, and that the BI platform has a valid license.
- On BI Launchpad, refreshing a pre-created lumira document published to the server fails with following error : Refresh Failed: Dataset Refresh Failed.
- Lumira desktop client on the BI server seems to work while creating & refreshing lumira documents when all the BI processes including lumira specific services are running locally (and all other server SIAs are stopped).
- The issue occurs with Administrator user with full rights to all required resources.
- Oracle client middleware (64-bit & 32-bit) is configured properly and access to the database instances have been tested via tnsping and sqlplus.
- A WebI report based on the same universe (UNX) works fine in the same distributed environment even as the lumira document doesnt.
- SAP BI Platform 4.1 SP4 (UNIX) deployed on weblogic 11
- SAP Lumira 1.27.1 (Windows) with tomcat 7 [ deployed as per SCN blog post Deploying Lumira Server for BI Platform ]
- Oracle 11g
Lumira, server, desktop, BIP, ls4bip, FWM 01014,fail , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.