How to run an Adhoc Report in Successfactors?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Table
- Go to Reporting option in Home Dropdown Menu
- Click on "New" button to create a new report
- Choose the report format type
- Select how you would like to have the data structured and choose the respective domain
- You must configure the sections accordingly the data you want to report
- General Info:
- Fill all General Info's fields as desired:
- In this section, you will select all the data you want to extract from the entity selected and in this example, we will be using Recruiting data. Click on "Select Columns" button:
- Now, you will select the desired column and after the respective field. In this case, we selected "Application" and within the Application table, we choose "Address" field. Please, noticed the steps 1,2 and 3. First the column, then the field and in the third step, you will have the list of selected field. It's possible to select more than one column and field, however take in mind that's important to select only data related to each other. We can't determinate all the relations among the fields and column, if a field doesn't have a connection with other field, the system will show a null data or show a inconsistent information, but you can always test and preview the file you are trying to create, by clicking the "Preview" button in the bottom right corner.
- After choosing the columns and fields, you have the ability to short, agroup and reorder the data:
- In this section, according to the date reported, you will be able to configure the DataType and the valueID.
- In filters section, you can select the criteria and filter the data you are reporting. In the following example, we want to extract Application information, but we want to report only data from Applications that the First Name is/or contains "John". Please check the following examples:
- Now, go back to General Info section and click on Save button. After saving, the report will be available in Report Center in My Reports tab
- If you want to execute the report now, the Generate button will be available, click on it and the following preview screen will be displayed:
- You must choose one of the available files types to download the report.
- After choosing the type, the download will start.
- As mentioned, the report will be available to be executed as many times required, but also, you have a ability to edit the report again, among other options.
AdHoc Report; How to Run a Report; , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To