When running a Revenue Recognition, you receive the error message:
Account determination is missing for position type Unbilled Receivables
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to Periodic Tasks view.
- Select Revenue Recognition subview.
- Click on the relevant Revenue Recognition ID.
- Go to tab Messages.
- You can see the error message: Account determination is missing for position type Unbilled Receivables.
A valid account determination is missing for sales and correspondingly for your customer-accounts. Hence the error message is raised.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Open the activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click on View button.
- Under Account Determination section select Sales.
- Select your Account Determination Profile.
- Go to Revenue Recognition - Defferals tab. You have maintained G/L accounts for Account Determination Group for Customers.
- Go to Revenue Recognition - Accruals tab.
- Click on Add Row button.
- Maintain the Account Determination Group for Customer. You need to maintain the same settings as maintained in the Revenue Recognition - Defferals tab.
- Click on Save and Close.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To