- How to enable Integration Center, which was priorly called Simple Integration builder?
- What permission should be given to the user to access Integration Center?
SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Logon to Successfactors System
- Go to Admin Center
- Click on Set User Permission -> Manage Permission Roles
- Select the role of the user to whom the Integration Center access should be granted to:
- Click on Permissions
- Search for manage integration tools and then check the option Access to integration center and also check the options related to OData API:
- Click on Done, Click on Save Changes
- Now logout of the instance and once again log in back using the user for which the permission was granted for.
- Go to Admin Center, in the tool search type “Integration Center” , you will be able to access the same
- The initial load of the integration center will take some time as this loads the OData metadata as the UI is loading up
- Integration Center is only supported from 1508 release onwards.
- To use Integration Center, the user must have permissions enabled to access OData API as integration center uses OData API’s, as follow below:
- Manage Integration Tools > Allow Admin to Access OData API through Basic Authentication
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Events
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Event Payload or Event Report
- Metadata Framework > Admin access to MDF OData API
- Manage Integration Tools > Access to Integration Center
- Intelligent Service Tools > Event Center
- Manage Integration Tools > Allow users to execute "Application/UI" or "Event-based" Integrations
- Manage Integration Tools > Read Security Center artifacts using API
how to, enable, integration center, successfactors, system, access, permission , KBA , integration center , simple integration builder , csg_q , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To