After the dunning run is executed you notice that it triggered the creation of dunning proposals for this customer XYZ and invoice PQR which is already cleared with payment.
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Receivables workcenter go to Periodic Tasks - Dunning Runs.
- Press New-Dunning Run, maintain all mandatory data and the customer ID.
- Then press Activate and after press Schedule.
- Select Start Immediately and press Save and Close.
- Back in the Dunning Run view refresh the screen until the run appears as well as the application log on the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Application Log ID to open it.
- Here you notice that for your customer XYZ dunnings have been created.
- The dunning proposals are maintained in the Dunning view of the Receivables workcenter.
The dunning cut-off date is as 05-05-2015 and the invoice was cleared on 24-07-2015. Hence the invoice is in the open status during the creation of the dunning run which trigerred the selection of the invoice in the proposal.
During the execution of the dunning run there is a personalization hidden field on the screen which is cut-off date. We ask you to edit the run settings and remove this system defaulted date value during the creation of the dunning runs going forward. If the cut-off date is provided then system will only check if the invoice is cleared during this date or not and now you can choose if you require this date to be filled or left blank.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To