Administrators would like to know how to use attachments on the admin side of their LMS.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
From the Admin tab of the LMS system, administators can perform the following steps to enable and use attachments in their LMS:
To enable configuration for attachments:
- Access the Configuration link in the left navigation panel of the Admin UI.
- Navigate to System Configuration > ATTACHMENT.
- Click on the edit icon.
- Check that the configurations #Enable/disable attachments for these entities are set to true for the specified entitity.
- Click on "Apply Changes".
To attach a file:
- Access the Learning Event Editor by searching on the power search bar, or by navigating to Users > Tools > Learning Event Editor
- Search for the learning event that you would like to add an attachment to.
- Once found, click the edit icon for the specified learning event.
- On the Edit Summary page for the specified learning event, click the link for File Attachments.
- Browse for a file to attach to the record.
- Enter a unique description for the attachment. *Descriptions cannot be modified once uploaded!*
- Click the "Upload" button.
- Click "Apply Changes" to save the attachment to the specified learning event.
Additional Tips on Attachments:
- You can attach any file type that is supported and is smaller than the maximum limit for each attachment, as defined by an administrator in the ATTACHMENT configuration ID.
- Users can access attached files in the user interface by reviewing the completed work details of the recorded item.
- Administrators can access attached files in SuccessFactors Learning Administration in the Learning History of a user record.
kac, kal, attaching, review_documents, learning_item_history, learning_external_history, config, allowed , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To