- UserResponse() function to capture the user input does not work correctly.
- When user enter the key value and refresh, the UserResponse() does not capture Key input value.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Business Intelligence 4.1 Support Pack 5 Patch 3
- SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence
- BEx query using BICS connectivity
UserResponse, function, 4.1, webi, key value, updated, affected, incorrect, 4.1 SP5 P5, BICS, Olap, BW datasource, text value, LOVs, user input, direct update wrong display enter parse , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.