You will receive an error Production Fix Not Allowed as Solution Deployment is not Finished while opening/ activating/ checking the PDI solution in SDK.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SDK.
- Open the solution.
- Error Appears.
The issue is happening because of the user who is trying to open/ upload/ activate the solution is assigned to the work center view Production Fix Authorization.
You should unassign the Production Fix Authorization view from the access rights of the user. The steps for unassigning the work center view are as follows:
- Login to frontend system.
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Select User and Access Management View.
- Click Business User sub view.
- Find the user and click on Edit Access Rights.
- Navigate to Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Expand PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT work center and select the Production Fix Authorization view.
- Deselect the check box and Save.
- Now if you login again to SDK and open the solution the issue should not appear.
Note: The work center view Production Fix Authorization should be assigned to the user if user wants to correct the script file in the production tenant/ test tenant. If the view is assigned to the user then the error will pop up, you can just ignore it for the deployment to continue. This error would not stop any of the lifecycle management activities.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To