You want to create a new Year-End Closing Report run but when trying to select the balance sheet and income statement structures nothing is being displayed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- In the General Ledger workcenter navigate to the Periodic Tasks view and select Export Year-End Closing File.
- Press New- Year-End Closing Report Run.
- Under Report Selection Data enter the Company, Set of Books, Fiscal Year and then select the Taxonomy.
- Underneath in the Balance Sheet Structure as well as Income Statement Structure field there are no reporting structures available.
The financial reporting structures have not been assigned to the selected taxonomy.
- In the Business Configuration workcenter navigate to the Implementation Projects view, select the First Implementation Project and open the Activity List.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tune phase, find the Electronic Financial Reporting activity and open it. If your system is live you find this activity in the Overview. Press Change immediately to open and edit it.
- Choose Edit taxonomies for electronic financial reporting.
- In the top table select the respective Taxonomy ID.
- In the table underneath maintain the Financial Reporting Structure Type(s) and assign the respective Financial Reporting Structure.
- Press Save and Close.
It will now be possible to select the reporting structures for the Year-End Closing Report run.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To