You have created passive positions containing installment repayments, e.g.:
- usual passive bonds (product category 040) with installment repayment, or
- bonds with installment repayments (ABS/MBS, product category 042), or
- the taken loans with installment repayment ( product category 3**).
The assigned position management procedure contains amortization step with calculation category SAC. Security price gain or loss is generated as derived business transaction with the installment repayment. And the effective interest rate is changed by the installment repayment as well.
Here is an example for issued ABS/MBS.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
EA-FINSERV 600 and higher, but for the releases below Ehp4 only the second option (see Resolution) is possible.
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KBA , FIN-FSCM-TRM-TM , Transaction Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.