- In transaction SOST/SOSG under the 'Period' tab you enter a Send Date and/or Send time
- Send requests are returned outside of the selected data range
- This behaviour is only seen when the 'Waiting' option under the 'Send Status' tab is selected
- In the screenshot below you can see that the selected date range is 20.08.2015 however there are Waiting send requests returned outside of this date range, e.g. 18.08.2015, 14.08.2015, etc.
- SAP NetWeaver
- Releases 620, 640, 700, 710, 701, 711, 702, 720, 730, 731, 740, 750
SAPconnect, Transmission, Sender, Recipient, method, BCS, Errors, Sent, transmitted, Still not entered in queue, Send time not yet reached, SCON , KBA , BC-SRV-COM , Communication Services: Mail, Fax, SMS, Telephony , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.