- SQL Anywhere utility is generating generic Operating System-level error
- Need to troubleshoot Operating System-level errors such as, file system issue and registry issues generated from SQL Anywhere utility. (i.e. dbsrv16.exe, dbbackup.exe, dbunload.exe, and etc)
i.e. Could not create a directory %1 -- Permission Denied.
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17
- SAP SQL Anywhere 16
- SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12
- Windows XP SP2 and higher
- Windows Server 2003 SP1 and higher.
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0 ; SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0 ; SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0
regedit.exe, file access, stack, db, o/s, OS, registry, SQL Any, SQLA, SQA , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.