People Profile now allows administrators to configure their template fields in a goal plan to display in a People Profile "block."
Additionally, from within People Profile, if enabled, users may add/edit performance goals directly from a Goal Portlet
- Successfactors People Profile
- Successfactors Goal Management
People Profile can be enabled from the Upgrade Center in Admin tools
Note: Field or plan permissions are not currently respected by the People Profile portlet. Therefore,customers that want to maintain field/plan permissions should NOT use this features at this point in time.
Once the People Profile is enabled:
- Go to admin tools->Manage Templates
- Select the Goal template you wish to add to the People Profile
Control/Configure what section fields you wish to be displayed in the People Profile Block expanded view
Configuring the Goal Plan Block
- Navigate to admin tools-> Configure People Profie
- Drag the Objective block into any open section indicating "Place Block here"
- Add a Block Name and Block Description
Select a template. If you do not select "add template" then by default it will show all the templates and list first the "default" goal plan
Add "templates" and toggle back and forth from a dropdown menu in People Profile view
The Goals will appear in the People Profile after configured above
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , How To