The admin is unable to delete any form via admin tools for a particular template.
The admin is able to delete other forms based on other templates.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Admin tools>Performance Management > Delete form>Give the form id >Delete
2. Message: "Falied to delete"
The most likely cause may be that the Form Template has been linked to an invalid Objective Plan.
Follow the given steps to check if the Form Template has been linked to the correct goal plan template:
1. Admin Tools>Performance Management>Manage Templates
2. Open the particular Form Template>Click on "Edit fields and sections">Objective Section
3. Check which particular goal plan has been linked to the Form Template
4.Sometimes, no goal plan is linked , and it shows "Select Plan".Select the appropriate plan from the dropdown
For Customer Success and Partners: If no goal plan is linked to the form template, the id of the Objective plan in the Form Template xml in Provisioning will be shown as -1 which is invalid and any form for this template cannot be deleted.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem