- The BCP IN command with the -Y option shows Japanese ASE server error messages in the server character set even though the client character set is different from the server character set.
- These Japanese server error messages cannot be read on a client terminal.
- ASE server character set conversion is disabled.
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK)
- Language modules Open Client Client-Library
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
Japan, utf8, iso_1, sjis, CR788256, CR 88256, 788256, charset,character-set , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.