SAP Successfactors Learning Management System administrators would like to know which automatic process (APM) controls sending notifications when an item is changed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
An item or scheduled offering is modified and a notification is not automatically sent regarding the revision.
There is no automatic process to re-send revision notifications.
Once changes have been made to the scheduled offering, notifications can be triggered as follows:
From LMS Admin > Learning:
- Search the Scheduled Offering to be changed.
- Click on the Registration under Related.
- Click the Settings button.
- Select the box for who is to receive notifications for the scheduled offering.
- Click on the Segments button on the bottom, left side.
- Click the Resend Notifications button
- You will see the below pop up window with this message - A summary of the scheduled offering will be sent to the receipts configured in the Registration Settings of this scheduled offering
- select Yes.
Scheduled Offering, resend registration, segment, SO, change date/time, edit scheduled offering, notify, A summary of the scheduled offering will be sent to the receipts configured in the Registration Settings of this scheduled offering , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem