You are running SAP Business Suite set of applications on SAP ASE database; specifically, SAP MRP - PP (Manufacturing - Product Planning) applications.
- You find recurring ST22 short dumps -- Error: SQL error "SQL code: 21" occurred while accessing table "AUSP" (or accessing table "RESB").
- Further review of the short dump shows that a DELETE on the AUSP / RESB table is failing. Corresponding error in the ASE log is Error 644 on the index id 4 (AUSP~N1 or RESB~ZA1 respectively) --
Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5 Index row entry for data row id (168302226, 97) is missing from index page 168305789 of index id 4 of table 'AUSP' in database 'XXX'. Xactid is (165838513,83). Drop and re-create the index.
Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5 Index row entry for data row id (477529, 34) is missing from index page 648465 of index id 4 of table 'RESB' in database 'XXX'. Xactid is (4181693,51). Drop and re-create the index.
- 'dbcc checkindex' on the offending indexes repeatedly fails with Errors 9996 and Error 7928
- Rebuilding the indexes does not help - above dbcc errors persist
- Rebuilding the table along with all indexes does not help either
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP MRP (Manufacturing)
- SAP PP (Product Planning)
644, AUSP, RESB, MRP, Manufacturing, PP, drop, index, CR788324, CR785554 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.