- Attempting to install SAP Crystal Reports 2013, Sevice Pack 3 or lower results in the error:
StupEngine.exe has stopped working
- As of the time of publish date for this KBA (Aug 17, 2015), Crystal Reports 2013 is officially not supported on Windows 2010.
- It is reported that SP 4 and higher will install on Windows 10.
- FYI: This is not a supported scenario.
- Future Service Packs are planned to support WIN 10.
- Service Packs can be downloaded from the Downloads Portal.
win configure setup , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013