- Compound Employee API query returns data for field of type picklist and status of associated Picklist ID as OBSOLETED.
- Compound Employee API query returns Option ID instead of external code for picklist type field.
Successfactors Employee Central system
- Go to Admin tool -> Picklist maangement and download picklist CSV file.
- Check the "Status" of the picklist ID. If status is "OBSOLETED" API query will return option ID instead of external code.
- Reson is, making "Status" as "OBSOLETED" in Picklist csv file does not delete data from the database for all those employees for which data was maintained.
If status of any picklist ID is "OBSOLETED", it will disable the picklist value from being selected in new users record.
However, if API call is made, it will return option ID as a response for all those employees for which data was maintained earlier for the field corresponding to this picklist ID.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , Problem