- In your business process you use Purchasing Info records. When no valid condition records are present in a Purchasing Info record and you create a new purchase order (PO), the system will propose the price from the last Purchase Order created for this combination.
- When you create a PO, this new document number generated is updated into the last PO field of the corresponding Info record, 'As explaned in note 569885'.
- If you subsequently delete this PO you can observe that the deleted PO still shows as the last PO in transaction ME13 despite being deleted.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, ME11, ME12, Last Document, EINA, MM06EFIN_INFO_UPDATE, MEPO1319-SPINF, EKPO-SPINF. , KBA , MM-PUR-VM-REC , Info Record , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.