On systems running SAP applications on SAP ASE database, RFC processing is found to be extremely slow in the following scenarios:
1. CIF processing between ERP and SCM APO systems
2. BW extractions from ECC system
3. RFC jobs between ERP and EWM systems
4. ICM background jobs
5. NRIV processing
6. Deadlocks and SQL12205 on NRIV and ARFCSSTATE tables
7. iDoc processing on MII (JAVA) systems with blocking on RFC tables.
The performance problem is noticeable after the inbound queue reaches a certain threshold in terms of number of records in the RFC tables.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver JAVA
TRFCQOUT, RFC, slow, queues, volatile, rowcount, 744634, TRFCQIN, ARFCSSTATE, deadlocks, CIF, "SCM APO", NRIV, MII, JAVA, "/SAPAPO" , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.