While assigning FM Areas to Company Codes or in planning transactions in CO and PS (for example CJ9B) the following error occurs:
F6097 - Various FM areas are assigned to controlling area XXXX
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Enterprise Extension EA-PS is activated in transaction code SFW5.
- You have activated Funds Management for several company codes.
- All your company codes are assigned to 1 controlling area.
- Funds Management should be active only for some company codes (which are assigned to one FM area).
F6097, F6 097, planning, CO, CJ9B, F6, 097, FM areas, various FM areas are assigned to controlling area, company code, controlling area, funds management area, financial management area. , KBA , PSM-FM , Funds Management , PSM-FM-UP-CO , CO Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.