The External Document ID in Recurring Invoice is proposed in Bank Payment Order but not the Payment Reason.
The Payment Reason which is maintained in the Recurring Invoice should be proposed in the Bank Payment Order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
- Show All Documents.
- Open the Invoice ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Invoice).
- Go to the General tab.
- Here you are also able to see the Payment Reason 123 (123 represents the ID of the Payment Reason).
- Go to the Document Flow tab.
- Open the Bank Payment Order XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Bank Payment).
- Here the Payment Reason will not be displayed. Only the Invoice ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Invoice).
In the Business Configuration you have to maintain the Outgoing Bank Transfer and has to edit the Payment Correspondence Profiles.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Find the Activity "Outgoing Bank Transfer".
- Click the Change Immediately button.
- Click the link: Edit payment correspondence profiles.
- Select the Payment Correspondence Profile: "06 - SEPA Credit Transfer and Direct Debit".
- Here you have to change the Source of Variable Data: "07 - Free Text from Invoice" OR check the checkbox under column "Use Text from Invoice / Document".
Once done the Payment Reason will be displayed in the Bank Payment Order.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To