Unable to push the application to the unmanaged users through Mobile Secure Portal as the tab "Accessible to Unauthenticated Users" is graded out in SAP Mobile Secure portal.
- Login to SAP Mobile secure Portal
- Go to Applications tab
- Click on Manage Apps -> New Application
- Select the type of Application
- Fill the Details Page
- The button "Accessible to Unauthenticated users" is graded out
- Save the settings and Set the application to Production.Application is accessible only to Managed users.
- SAP MOBILE SECURE 2.X, 3.X
SAP Mobile Secure cloud, unmanaged users, application, authentication, Mobile Place, unable to push app, access settings , KBA , gscindia_video , 2205799 , MOB-SEC-MAM , Mobile Secure Application Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.