- When an OpenDocument URL is invoked, a blank report is presented with a popup dialog that reads
"No data to retrieve in [QUERY_NAME]"
- When the report is then refreshed, the data appears correctly.
- This behavior only happens when using HANA or BW as a data source. Other data sources work correctly.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP HANA
- SAP Business Warehouse
opendoc open doc document refresh on open no data doesn't work won't can't empty error hana bw datasource data source blank retreive , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.